What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the bumper and tailpipes off. That should shed a few pounds, the ole girl is getting a little junk in the trunk with the bed game I got going on. If I get off work in time and I can get out of going to the corn maze, I’ll be puttin on my ADD bumper and my Auto Zone/ Advance Auto high clearance exhaust , only the finest aluminized construction for me. The bed dove tail is going to take more planning before I get the courage for that. If anyone has tips or advice on dove tailing the bed, I’m all ears.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 49

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Got the bumper and tailpipes off. That should shed a few pounds, the ole girl is getting a little junk in the trunk with the bed game I got going on. If I get off work in time and I can get out of going to the corn maze, I’ll be puttin on my ADD bumper and my Auto Zone/ Advance Auto high clearance exhaust , only the finest aluminized construction for me. The bed dove tail is going to take more planning before I get the courage for that. If anyone has tips or advice on dove tailing the bed, I’m all ears.

With the horns hanging down it looks like a Raptor Dually!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my poor boy exhaust sorted and my ADD bumper on. Gotta work up the courage for dove tailing the bed. Any suggestions on a good tail gate net?

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0355.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0360.jpeg
    IMG_0360.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0361.jpeg
    IMG_0361.jpeg