What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I returned my tune to stock. Headed into the dealership for some work and hopefully the phaser flash before it starts making noise.

Had to call @GooseTuned and he walked me through it so I didn't brick my truck. Thanks again Winfield!

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
New air filter. Washed the air box and snorkel. Wish Ford made the air box easy to remove.

Spent some time mounting my air horn under the snorkel.

View attachment 353625

There’s a hole in the frame - perfect for mounting. Just used a longer screw and fender washers.

Removed the original horn and rerouted the wires so they’re out of sight.

View attachment 353627

Very cool, Ive been looking for a decent place to mount some horns for a while. I have some Hellas mounted to the firewall but felt like they reflect alot of the sound back at the cabin and was trying to figure something else out.

I kept the stock horn and wiring and used an add-a-circuit fuse off the horn fuse to feed a secondary relay'd horn circuit. This way I keep the stock horn intact and facing forward but if some shit head cuts the wire my hellas are still active. Plan was to have four Hella horns on the firewall this way but the reflection and sound deadening in that location has given me pause.

Hows the sound inside/outside, care to post up a clip??? I may give the electric airhorn a shot, that looks like a great spot.