What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
New member here!!! Didn’t do anything to the truck today. Next week going for rigid fog light kit install, tints, lettering outline (Rocky Mountan Graphics), level kit (1.5 Icon kit) and rear wheel well liner for install. (Hate they don’t cover this from the factory!!!)

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here!!! Didn’t do anything to the truck today. Next week going for rigid fog light kit install, tints, lettering outline (Rocky Mountan Graphics), level kit (1.5 Icon kit) and rear wheel well liner for install. (Hate they don’t cover this from the factory!!!)
Congrats! Be sure to post some pics, we like to see proof

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet setup man. Is that 52L or 82L case?
Its a 82L case.

In the bed I have:
2 full size spares
2 5 gal cans
Co2 tank
Pro eagle beast jack
20l cooler
82L roam case with various tools and spare parts
Max trax

With enough room to run bypass shocks if I please, fit a canopy tent, and a few pop up chairs.

This truck isnt a daily, its a 19 with like 13K on it right now. Basically its a weekend truck/offroad toy with roughly half the miles being on dirt. But i can strip the bed down to bare in roughly 5 minutes by myself incase I ever did need full use of the bed.

The other goal of the bed rack design was for everything to be accessible without removing anything else. The 454 bravo 2 you need to remove one tire to get to the jack which is annoying, thats why the Jack is where it is. In theory the only thing that needs to be removed is the tool box to get the tires out but ive gotten the tires over the box already, its just a little more lifting ‍♂️