What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Figuring out a max trax mount solution.

View attachment 353385

Is there no room to mount in front of the rack, behind the front of the bed? Or RPG makes a bar to mount in place of the side bed hooks and another mount for the racks to the bar.

Bed side bar

Mounts for the boards

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there no room to mount in front of the rack, behind the front of the bed? Or RPG makes a bar to mount in place of the side bed hooks and another mount for the racks to the bar.

Bed side bar

Mounts for the boards

nice! I like this option.. I think I'll give it a go. Thank you

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about putting one side of the pins apiece on the upper corners of the board on the Builtright panels. The area spanning the wheel well would be a great place to store the maxtrax.
I looked at this but it will have to be offset quite a bit it looks like.. could be an option though.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bed side bar

Mounts for the boards
Gonna be pulling the trigger on this for my gen 1. But thinking about mounting it in the front of the bed (behind the cab).