What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. Easy install and good choice of readings. I did get the performance add-on, but haven’t had a chance to try that out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new kicks. These tires are smooth as silk so far. I didn't realize just how ****** the KO2s were (I never liked em, couldn't wait to get them off) until these. It's literally a night and day difference so far.

pedsvXC0Ow0383iuBC6sm2vmynub8wnY-N265Csdtp6c=w2400.jpg

Are they lighter than the KO2’s? Are they as quiet as the KO2’s on the highway? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waxed, touched up undercarriage w/ amsoil HDMP, fresh 5w30 synth & filter, air filter, & had the stock beadlocks swapped out for some base 17” takeoffs & Nokian Hakka snows. Balanced fine, ride seems similar to stock KO2s but haven’t driven much.

I’m sure they’ll perform much better in wet conditions & obviously snow/winter.

View attachment 132178

View attachment 132179

View attachment 132180
any before and after pics of undercarriage?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to install both fender vents? Difficult? Thanks
It’s not difficult. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour for both side. It is a pain getting the old ones out.

The APR instructions say push them out from inside the fender. I could not get them to push out. I used a nylon trim tool and a microfiber cloth to pry them out. Once out you just swap over the four clips and pop the new ones in.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to install both fender vents? Difficult? Thanks
It’s not difficult. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour for both side. It is a pain getting the old ones out.

The APR instructions say push them out from inside the fender. I could not get them to push out. I used a nylon trim tool and a microfiber cloth to pry them out. Once out you just swap over the four clips and pop the new ones in.