What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17-18 shocks, pre live-valve shocks.

Thought about e-click and going with 19-20 shocks but didn't want to mess with any more wiring than I have to.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have the Live Valve FFRS and wish I had just went with 17-18 and LV delete sometimes.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put Kilmat on the entire rear of the cab bottom to the window. Having done both front doors with Block-Off Plates, now I can clearly hear road noise and it is obvious that it's from the rear doors... hahahaha... they are next!

I'll probably do the floor at some point, but not anytime soon. The carpet/pad is actually pretty thick and decently dense.
I'm going to install the dynamat on the rear wall and wrap the subwoofer today, are there any hints you can give me, as far as rear seat removal , or anything else that I should be aware of. TY

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did an oil and filter change at 3k. Been running pretty much just E85 the whole time so did the change at 3k instead of 5k. That @GooseTuned E-85 tune makes me mash the skinny more often. Haha
The only thing is that E85 dont like to start when it's cold out. This morning it was 35 degrees and she cough and sputtered for a bit till the coolant temp started to rise then the idle smoothed out. Might have to switch back to the 93 tune for the winter. @GooseTuned what do you think? Is that OK on things or do you recommend swapping to 93 till it get a bit warmer out?

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not wrap the subwoofer! Let me know how it goes, as that would be a relatively easy thing to do. BTW... I probably do not do as "complete" a job as most will. I do my best to cover the panels (interior and exterior for doors), but coverage is not 100%. If I get to a difficult spot, I aim to reduce resonance (tap method) and move on.
I pulled the back wall apart yesterday, that was more involved than I had anticipated, I took my time and removed everything from the wall so that I could cover everything, I also wrapped the subwoofer, really happy with the improvement of sound quality

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy!

I love em in the dirt but may give k02s a try after these. The road noise isn’t bad but I like switching it up.

Wheels are innov8 g600s in 17” -6 offset. 37” tire.