What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, but I’m definitely gonna need probably the Devers. I have a spare set of live valves that I’m doing a delete on sitting in my storage unit that will go on at some point and then I wanna move my spare from underneath in the factory mounting location to the bed so that it’ll pull the weight forward in front of the axle which will help. I have my jack too but it’s not in the bed yet. I’m designing a mounting system that I can put locks on
Yeah, I recently installed the Live Valve Fox Factory Race shocks. Wishing I’d gotten the 17-18 non live valve shocks and just deleted live valve with the module. I have no clue who around here could delete the live valves I took off. If I get those deleted I can keep them to use when my FFRS shocks need rebuilt.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I recently installed the Live Valve Fox Factory Race shocks. Wishing I’d gotten the 17-18 non live valve shocks and just deleted live valve with the module. I have no clue who around here could delete the live valves I took off. If I get those deleted I can keep them to use when my FFRS shocks need rebuilt.
What do you not like on them?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you not like on them?
I like them fine. It’s the whole resetting of the ride height sensor thing that bothers me. I have not done that and waiting until I get my bed set up done and Devers installed to even look into it. I guess basically, the less computer bs anything involves, the happier I am. I don’t know if resetting the ride height sensors really make any difference or not. I detest going to the service techs at the Ford garage for anything and the one local 4X4 shop that said they could do it, didn’t seem too convincing. And the Forscan option is not an option for me cause I’m an old fart that resisted giving up my flip phone. Every time I try something new with a computer , let’s just say… things go awry

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I like them fine. It’s the whole resetting of the ride height sensor thing that bothers me. I have not done that and waiting until I get my bed set up done and Devers installed to even look into it. I guess basically, the less computer bs anything involves, the happier I am. I don’t know if resetting the ride height sensors really make any difference or not. I detest going to the service techs at the Ford garage for anything and the one local 4X4 shop that said they could do it, didn’t seem too convincing. And the Forscan option is not an option for me cause I’m an old fart that resisted giving up my flip phone. Every time I try something new with a computer , let’s just say… things go awry

Are there any FRF members (giggity) close by that can reset via forescan for you?

Edit: or someone that can remote in and do it for you?