What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went for a trail ride. Had the rear fully articulated in this spot. Went up a side road that looked fun… and it was until it got too narrow for a Raptor… and I had to back all the way back out

Attachments

• 20230930_134451.jpeg
    20230930_134451.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230930_134334.jpeg
    20230930_134334.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 40

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a bed rack locally but have NO clue what brand. The laser cutting on the side rails is custom and done well but wish I knew the rack brand. View attachment 425979
View attachment 425980
Certainly looks sturdy. Any saggy ass yet?
I have a chase/ recovery rack with jack and two spares, I’m leveled. Awaiting parts to extend my Trukd rack over the spare tires, not sure how much more sag that’s going to cause. I’m thinking I’m gonna need +3 or + 4 springs before too much longer.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly looks sturdy. Any saggy ass yet?
I have a chase/ recovery rack with jack and two spares, I’m leveled. Awaiting parts to extend my Trukd rack over the spare tires, not sure how much more sag that’s going to cause. I’m thinking I’m gonna need +3 or + 4 springs before too much longer.
Not yet, but I’m definitely gonna need probably the Devers. I have a spare set of live valves that I’m doing a delete on sitting in my storage unit that will go on at some point and then I wanna move my spare from underneath in the factory mounting location to the bed so that it’ll pull the weight forward in front of the axle which will help. I have my jack too but it’s not in the bed yet. I’m designing a mounting system that I can put locks on