What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced trans pan. Second time. First replacement had a hairline fracture that I could never find and kept leaking. This one went on perfectly, torqued perfectly, filled perfectly. :D Should last a LONG time. Took 3.5 hours. 2:45 of that was removing the older pan. Several bolts didn't want to come out.

IMG_20241002_100749.jpg
IMG_20241002_111416.jpg
IMG_20241002_125203.jpg

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bozz is getting %$@#&&! UPSET!!!

Replaced trans-m pan yesterday, test drove, came home, parked. Yesterday.

Went out walking this morning, looked under truck as I was leaving, ground was BONE DRY. Hadn't driven truck since yesterday.

This afternoon I go out to run some errands, look at my mailbox, and just out of my PERIPHERAL VISION......I see this! Stevie Wonder could have seen it. And me, the guy who can't typically smell anything, I SMELL transmission fluid! W T F !?!????!!!!

I crawl under there KNOWING that I did a good job on the trans-m pan and that there is NO WAY IN HELL that thing is leaking! What do I find? I am EXACTLY correct! The trans-m pan is NOT leaking. The leak is coming from ABOVE the trans-m pan! :mad::mad::mad: (insert curse words HERE!) Wait 10 seconds.....(insert a few MORE curse words!)

Not sure if it's coming directly from the Trans-m Bulkhead Connector or something very close. Connector doesn't look good. Can see the pin holes! WTF????!?!!

Googled a phrase that brought up this -

By the description, sounds EXACTLY like what I am experiencing! :mad::mad:

IMG_20241003_140244.jpg

IMG_20241003_140718.jpg

IMG_20241003_162634.jpg

Can't say "t r a n s" -- LOL

Last edited:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bozz is getting %$@#&&! UPSET!!!

Replaced trans-m pan yesterday, test drove, came home, parked. Yesterday.

Went out walking this morning, looked under truck as I was leaving, ground was BONE DRY. Hadn't driven truck since yesterday.

This afternoon I go out to run some errands, look at my mailbox, and just out of my PERIPHERAL VISION......I see this! Stevie Wonder could have seen it. And me, the guy who can't typically smell anything, I SMELL transmission fluid! W T F !?!????!!!!

I crawl under there KNOWING that I did a good job on the trans-m pan and that there is NO WAY IN HELL that thing is leaking! What do I find? I am EXACTLY correct! The trans-m pan is NOT leaking. The leak is coming from ABOVE the trans-m pan! :mad::mad::mad: (insert curse words HERE!) Wait 10 seconds.....(insert a few MORE curse words!)

Not sure if it's coming directly from the Trans-m Bulkhead Connector or something very close. Connector doesn't look good. Can see the pin holes! WTF????!?!!

Googled a phrase that brought up this -

By the description, sounds EXACTLY like what I am experiencing! :mad::mad:

View attachment 469202

View attachment 469203

View attachment 469237

Can't say "t r a n s" -- LOL