Who Knew??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was doing some after dark hiking on the Appalachian Trail tonight and when I was about 30 yards from my truck (with a bright headlamp on) I saw what looked like 2 interior lights on inside my truck. When I got closer, I saw it was the Ricardo emblems on the seat backs. They are super reflective, they actually looked like they had lights in them. Not sure why. I feel much smarter now that I know this. No goats were injured in this experience.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I was doing some after dark hiking on the Appalachian Trail tonight and when I was about 30 yards from my truck (with a bright headlamp on) I saw what looked like 2 interior lights on inside my truck. When I got closer, I saw it was the Ricardo emblems on the seat backs. They are super reflective, they actually looked like they had lights in them. Not sure why. I feel much smarter now that I know this. No goats were injured in this experience.
Better luck next time and bring the wood! :favorites13: