What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSCHIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me more about new hampshire oil undercoating.
Check out their webpage & watch some youtube video's. I think it's a great product for anyone that lives where it snows, and the state salts the roads.

CecilK12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday started out as a sad day sold the Gen1 to a coworker, so I'll still get to see it. The Gen1 has been the best truck I have owned so far. Loved learning from this forum and modding it. The new owner is as excited as I was when I bought it. He ordered a Corsa extreme exhaust before the deal was even final, it was in his garage when I picked him up to complete the sale. Im sure he will join this forum.

The day did get better purchased a 2024 Gen3 Avalanche 35. Found it on the dealer website in transit. Built 9/10 arrived at dealer 9/26. Not too long of a wait.

I will still be on the forum just moving to the Gen3 section. Trying to stay as stock as possible for awhile. We all know how that works.
Slick Truck