GEN 1 Gen 1 loose cv axel and suspension problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What’s up everybody, I have a 2013 Raptor and I love the truck but it has some major issues and I need some help with them, 1st the drivers side CV axel is locked into the differential just fine but it moves around in the diff up down and all around but not a lot but enough I crawled under another f-150 XLT and that axel was tight with no movement, while driving there is a severe vibration from the drivers side, and when I jack the truck up or put it on a lift the suspension is bottomed out completely to the point the upper control arm is almost touching the spring and that’s even after just getting the tire off the ground with a jack. There is also a clunking/knocking/almost winding noise when slowing down usually hear it 20mph and under and not under acceleration. I think the differential is worn out but I’m not sure, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
An introduction with picture of your Raptor in the New Member Check-in thread will expedite other members to offer some help. We just don't know being this is your first post if you are not just a Prius driver infiltrating FRF.