What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
SOS here
Idk if I’m goin crazy but here we go
The rear of the truck seems to bounce no matter how flat the road. I can’t tell if it’s speed dependent but it doesn’t happen with every rotation of the wheel. Almost like an irregular heartbeat. But it feels like the drivers side rear bumps like you’re going over a small road deflector. Tires were just balanced yesterday in hopes to fix the problem. No leaks and the shocks are new.

Transfer case, transmission, oil, and Diff fluid changed recently. No noises.

BONUS ISSUE
When idling forward on the brakes it feels like I’m driving in deep gravel, but no noise from inside the cab.

Anyone?
@Gumby ? Haha

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOS here
Idk if I’m goin crazy but here we go
The rear of the truck seems to bounce no matter how flat the road. I can’t tell if it’s speed dependent but it doesn’t happen with every rotation of the wheel. Almost like an irregular heartbeat. But it feels like the drivers side rear bumps like you’re going over a small road deflector. Tires were just balanced yesterday in hopes to fix the problem. No leaks and the shocks are new.

Transfer case, transmission, oil, and Diff fluid changed recently. No noises.

BONUS ISSUE
When idling forward on the brakes it feels like I’m driving in deep gravel, but no noise from inside the cab.

Anyone?
@Gumby ? Haha
Commit insurance fraud, get new Raptor.