What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
Yesterday I stopped for a cup of worms and decided to top off my tank with premium. View attachment 463969
Then I realized the tanks were being filled, noped right out of there. @MurderedOutSVT going fishing this evening.
Finally went back to finish filling Miss Big Booty with gas, only 12 days later.
IMG_5275.jpeg

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped my front shocks off to get rebuilt. Cant wait till i have fresh shocks
Haha you wouldn't be from Twin Falls ID would you?
I was there about 2 weeks ago and saw a Raptor with basically no front shocks. It was driving in a parking lot and hit a speed bump... I'm sure it's still bouncing. LOL

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son told me the other day that he keeps hearing a clicking sound when he opens the door and gets in his 2014. I already knew what it was, but hopped in and drove it to town yesterday to make sure.

It’s definitely one of the HVAC blend door actuators….. Having previously replaced the entire plenum and all actuators in my 2013, I know what a fun project this is gonna be.

Regardless, I forgot how pleasant it is to drive a bone stock Gen 1. Damn I love these things!

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I had a pre-construction meeting a couple of miles North of Helen last week. theres a really neat bridge at Hwy 17 and 180 over Soapstone Creek that is being replaced soon. Helen was packed for a weekday.
Last time we came middle of September and it was a ghost town. That was 4 years ago so maybe it’s just boomin now.

SVTNate

Reaction score
Well, learned a hard lesson. The other day coming home from work on the highway, heard a popping noise and engine started clicking immediately. I did the spark plugs recently, so that was my first guess, maybe a bottom wire came out or something. I was half right, bottom wire blew out along with the spark plug, but the threads stayed screwed in. Unplugged the coil and fuel and nursed it home. Long story short, be very careful what you buy off ebay, mine ended up being fake! Unfortunately i’m passed the return window, but in my experience they have very good customer service, so we’ll see how this claim plays out. Left is real, right are the fakes. IMG_0757.jpegIMG_0758.jpegIMG_0764.jpegIMG_0765.jpeg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Well, learned a hard lesson. The other day coming home from work on the highway, heard a popping noise and engine started clicking immediately. I did the spark plugs recently, so that was my first guess, maybe a bottom wire came out or something. I was half right, bottom wire blew out along with the spark plug, but the threads stayed screwed in. Unplugged the coil and fuel and nursed it home. Long story short, be very careful what you buy off ebay, mine ended up being fake! Unfortunately i’m passed the return window, but in my experience they have very good customer service, so we’ll see how this claim plays out. Left is real, right are the fakes. View attachment 465443View attachment 465444View attachment 465445View attachment 465446
Dang. Now I gotta check mine lol. Any clear indication ?