What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed underside of Raptor. Should have washed WEEEEEEKS ago after off-roading on the TN Dirt Devil. Crawled under there last week to check a possible leak, entire undercarriage was coated with a thin layer of mud. Some locations had MUCH more of a collection of mud embedded. :eek: My Raptor won't fit in 99.9% of automatic car washes and I don't think they'd let me go through the one I frequent since I mounted my rooftop tent. Besides, the underside wash at those things is VERY BRIEF. I wasn't looking forward to doing the @Gumby method, crawl under truck with sprayer at self-serve car wash (although that was my last choice option). Found this under-vehicle up-sprayer on Amazon. :D Just spent 30 minutes giving my undercarriage a VERY thorough wash. Will probably do it again in a few days just to make sure I got everything. :D

Total investment - about $100

Screenshot 2024-08-19 2.38.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-19 2.38.53 PM.png

Marlboroman

Reaction score
Well off to a good start, 8 month old ford coil(#8 for the 3rd time) was arcing in a most gnarly way off the #6 injector. Popped in a spare and all is right for now. If another one fails this fast to hell with it I’m going to aftermarket next time. Makes me question my decision to use ford racing injectors when I install the procharger next month. I feel like the Mel brooks in blazing saddles always getting the defective one!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well off to a good start, 8 month old ford coil(#8 for the 3rd time) was arcing in a most gnarly way off the #6 injector. Popped in a spare and all is right for now. If another one fails this fast to hell with it I’m going to aftermarket next time. Makes me question my decision to use ford racing injectors when I install the procharger next month. I feel like the Mel brooks in blazing saddles always getting the defective one!
if only blazing saddles came out this year.......