What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I installed this unit:

But I bought it directly through AliExpress for cheaper here:

Let me know what other questions you have...
Do you somehow keep the heated/ac seats?

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
Forgot to add the easier way is to access through the new HVAC control screen. Here is a photo of it:
It would be cool if the company that supports it would have a future update to make the vehicle in the display look less like a tesla. or just remove that all together on second thought.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to the truck but borrowed my neighbors TRX for a social media video. I'm sure the Gen2/3 are just as nice (I own a Gen1) but ******** that thing is fast for a truck. And this is coming from someone who rips around a track on a crotch rocket.

Definitely a road/street truck. Crazy that they market it as an "off-road" vehicle. Suspension is super soft (maybe a little too soft) and great if you do long hauls with the family or little off-road.

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if the company that supports it would have a future update to make the vehicle in the display look less like a tesla. or just remove that all together on second thought.

There are some threads where people install a piece of software that let's you change backgrounds etc to get it more F150/Raptor themed. It doesn't bug me enough to start messing around with it. :)