What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
I just pulled this out of the driver’s side fender vent.
View attachment 458448
I have no clue why it was in there but it’s not as good as the find I had in 2020 behind the tail lights, that haul was several plastic baggies with some sort of oregano looking crumbs. I met several Border Patrol officers at Rodney Scott’s BBQ and they told me to check the tail lights.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My plan is to remove the box and roll it over. Then clean, seal and prep for Rust paint. Then install some inner liners.
My original thought was to use Raptor liner and no inner liners.
From checking around, liners may have been available years ago.
Maybe I will make fiberglass ones.
There is to much sand and salt here in the winter I want to protect it as best I can.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
My plan is to remove the box and roll it over. Then clean, seal and prep for Rust paint. Then install some inner liners.
My original thought was to use Raptor liner and no inner liners.
From checking around, liners may have been available years ago.
Maybe I will make fiberglass ones.
There is to much sand and salt here in the winter I want to protect it as best I can.

Yeah im in a heavy salt state myself. And prep work was a pita before the raptor liner. Has held up through it so far.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, it's just a program update, no lead frame replacement.
same issue as many of us had. i have to think instead of a lead frame replacement, they finally came up with fix that doesnt require the lead frame replacement. maybe @FordTechOne can shine some light