What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone traded me a JLT intake for my stock airbox and intake…buuuut my truck idles rough now and can’t accelerate at all. Tried the brake clean trick and can’t find any vacuum leaks. If I unplug MAF it idles better. MAF failed?
If it is an oiled filter and there was too much oil on it, you may have fouled the MAF. Could try cleaning the filter, re-oiling (lightly) and cleaning the MAF.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone traded me a JLT intake for my stock airbox and intake…buuuut my truck idles rough now and can’t accelerate at all. Tried the brake clean trick and can’t find any vacuum leaks. If I unplug MAF it idles better. MAF failed?
I recall someone else had an issue like this, dont remember if it was a stock truck or one that was already running a tune..
From what I recall the JLT has a larger intake tube that obviously flows more air volume and the MAF position in the tube is different than stock so it doesnt read the right info.
Are you running a tune?
Sounds like you need a tune revision for the intake.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
I recall someone else had an issue like this, dont remember if it was a stock truck or one that was already running a tune..
From what I recall the JLT has a larger intake tube that obviously flows more air volume and the MAF position in the tube is different than stock so it doesnt read the right info.
Are you running a tune?
Sounds like you need a tune revision for the intake.
Yeah. Already ordered a tune revision. Apparently, that’s what it is.