What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My head hurts from looking for new tires:burnout:

So I find some i like but they (wildpeaks) weigh a f ton or the load rate (c) is too low, or the price is ridiculous. may just give up and go with what i have (bfg ko2 E) :/

I may be overthinking this whole thing. LOL :angry94:
I think you are overthinking a bit, all tires are over priced so pick the tire you like best and go for it. There is nothing wrong with "C" rated tires and I would steer clear of "E" rated tires unless you tow every day or do extreme off-roading. I would not be to concerened about the weight either unless you are racing priuses on your way to and from work. My two cents worth of advise.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I think you are overthinking a bit, all tires are over priced so pick the tire you like best and go for it. There is nothing wrong with "C" rated tires and I would steer clear of "E" rated tires unless you tow every day or do extreme off-roading. I would not be to concerened about the weight either unless you are racing priuses on your way to and from work. My two cents worth of advise.

Ha True.

I do travel down some crappy roads and figure d/e rates would be more puncture resistant. on the weight i was reading that more rolling mass would wear out brakes and make it harder to stop. Been reading many threads… Plus other little stuff like mpgs not that it matters buying one of these LoL

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Ha True.

I do travel down some crappy roads and figure d/e rates would be more puncture resistant. on the weight i was reading that more rolling mass would wear out brakes and make it harder to stop. Been reading many threads… Plus other little stuff like mpgs not that it matters buying one of these LoL
Here is one good reason to stay with E rated tires if you off road at all.
1719009586094.png
picture posted from one of @John M BUNMAN many off road adventures.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang.. one strong stick lol
Had a similar one last summer when @The Car Stereo Company was here visiting. Was in the exact same spot in the tire, just as the tread breaks over to the sidewall. Couple of guys came out to the parking lot with me to check it out. I had a patch kit in the truck. We patched it and it's been going fine ever since.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Someone traded me a JLT intake for my stock airbox and intake…buuuut my truck idles rough now and can’t accelerate at all. Tried the brake clean trick and can’t find any vacuum leaks. If I unplug MAF it idles better. MAF failed?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Someone traded me a JLT intake for my stock airbox and intake…buuuut my truck idles rough now and can’t accelerate at all. Tried the brake clean trick and can’t find any vacuum leaks. If I unplug MAF it idles better. MAF failed?

Sounds possible but hopefully not. I believe there was a jlt intake that suggested a tune to accompany it. Wonder if thats whats going on. Idk what the difference is between a tune intake and a non is.