What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
I cleaned the covers on my lights but it’s difficult to see the difference in the picture.
I need advice on how to get the streaks off of the fender flares. I don’t know what was sprayed on them and it wouldn’t clean off with a magic eraser.

Attachments

• IMG_4093.jpeg
    IMG_4093.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4090.jpeg
    IMG_4090.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 19

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Installed my KHC bed supports that have been in the closet for a while. Well, one anyway. You have to pull the two bed bolts, but mine stripped instantly, so I cut them down to fit into the slot in the KHCs, welded them solid and ground it flat, and called it good.

Attachments

• IMG_5800.jpeg
    IMG_5800.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 23

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I cleaned the covers on my lights but it’s difficult to see the difference in the picture.
I need advice on how to get the streaks off of the fender flares. I don’t know what was sprayed on them and it wouldn’t clean off with a magic eraser.

Looks like a degreaser stain left on too long in the sun or hot weather and dried , but it really could be many things.

Thats crazy it didn’t come off with the eraser. Have you tried a buffing it? (if you have access to one) those are definitely a pita to deal with.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I had this happen to my grill, front bumper, and both front flares. If it don’t come off with a magic eraser, it’s not going to as it’s permanently stained and requires repainting . I wound up just plasti-dipping it all because it looked awful.

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 20

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
Okay so I had this happen to my grill, front bumper, and both front flares. If it don’t come off with a magic eraser, it’s not going to as it’s permanently stained and requires repainting . I wound up just plasti-dipping it all because it looked awful.
Ugh, just what I thought. Totally sucks! It’s on all four fender flares but thankfully not the grill.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the trail clean up day (weed eating) some how I Lost my Maui Jim's sunglasses I decided I would turn the truck around and go back to Look for them. Insult to injury I hit the bumper on the rock I didn't see. so I fixed that today
tempImagebUegOf.pngtempImageGAxU5k.pngtempImageCHHSuD.pngtempImageYVvoNh.pngtempImage3jwG4M.png
and no I didn't find my sunglasses. But the trailer hitch Anvil worked well. LOL

Last edited:

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - Harbor Freight is offering the Badland 3-ton off-road jack on sale for $249 right now in case anybody is looking to upgrade to a bigger size jack to work on their trucks.

The lowest sale price I've seen before was either $279 or $299, so the $249 price point is a bargain if you guys are looking for one...no offense to the ProEagle fanboys on the msg board ! LOL