What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. My truck, along with most others I have seen grille deflectors just weather away into pieces. For reference here is what I installed
Mine are 12 years old and are intact and undamaged. I had no idea that such heavy rubber material could decompose! It's good to know that replacements are available. Thank you, sir!

FerrousRaptor

Reaction score
The last time I took my truck to the dealership (years ago at this point) they literally ripped off my grille deflector and threw it in the trash. Didnt mention it to me, just let me figure that out on my own. Among other things they did as well to disrespect me and my truck, haven't been back since and you couldn't pay me enough money to even consider ever going back to a dealership for any reason.

WHBD

Reaction score

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
Oil change today also topped off brake fluid, coolant was good but due for a flush in the spring.
Brake fluid should not really ever need to be topped off, unless you are replacing a bunch of parts, or replacing all of it like for a flush... It is just a sensor to let you know that your components are wearing out (pads and rotors etc).
Not a huge deal if you do, just means that next time you do a brake job and conpress the calipers to reinstall, it will overflow the reservoir since it is a simple hydraulic system and is now "overfilled".

WHBD

Reaction score
Not really a "What did you do to your Raptor today" post but I recently acquired a pair of really clean and crispy set of night vision image intensifier tubes to swap into my Mod3b Manual Gain Night Vision Goggles.

The Omni-VII tubes were fine, but I can get a bit more low light performance with the new tubes so I don't crash the Raptor when driving under extremely dark conditions.
What tubes/specs? DM if you want.