What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Followed Robb1's post here: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/adaptive-head-lights-coming-to-the-us.7004/page-11
and enabled Adaptive Headlights on my 2021 Gen3. So far so good. I have the green auto icon in the instrument cluster and now the click forward to bright goes through all three functions. Exited to see it work in rural traffic.

Was my first attempt at "modding with FORSCAN". Followed directions as close as I could and all seemed to work out great.

Also washed all the mud off of her top and bottom.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job Corona; in my opinion a Raptor is something special and deserves this kind of attention. ....and woe be unto the fool that treats my Raptor otherwise. Told my 13 year old daughter "if you spill ANYTHING I will strip you naked, take your clothes to the nearest puddle and use them to clean up your damned mess" (hehe)

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great @CoronaRaptor, all except these little guys :p Now if thoes are permanently there cause its from use then you get a pass lol. Just a screen protector in for that reason.
I think those are permanent, I don't know how to get rid of them. Early on, when I did so many road trips, the kids and I were constantly using maps and changing music with the touchscreen, I try to use the other keys these days because I noticed the screen was becoming blemished. Help me out brother, it's been bugging me for years now.