What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call on using fluid film! But I HIGHLY recommend investing in the $40 undercoating spray gun for your compressor, and using the gallon can of fluid film instead of the spray cans. It goes on MUCH heavier yet FASTER. it literally took me the same amount of time getting my compressor setup and pouring the fluid film from the gallon can to the bottle as it did to completely cover the underside. It’s my first season using fluid film and already am a fan.
Here’s the gun setup I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1147213307...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I tackled this before winter here lol. What kind of bed liner did you go with. The spray cans i used were horrible, they sprayed great for a couple mins and then came out like crap so i ended up wasting like a 1/4 of the can.

This is what i used.
The uphol Raptor liner stuff rocks! They have aerosol version now and it’s definitely waaaaaay better than the rust oleum bed liner I used on my old f150.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM Motorcraft oil filter is just ok.
But, if you want to get the best filtration, the Ford Racing or the Mobil 1 Extended Gold oil filters are the best.
When you have them in your hand you will know why, they weight twice the weight of regular ones.
This !

I have been running a Ford racing filter ever since the truck was new. I also recently switched from the Ford full synthetic (I had the dealer doing the changes for years) to Mobil 1 and I swear there is a noticeable difference in the engine noise at idle. It is quieter now.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This !

I have been running a Ford racing filter ever since the truck was new. I also recently switched from the Ford full synthetic (I had the dealer doing the changes for years) to Mobil 1 and I swear there is a noticeable difference in the engine noise at idle. It is quieter now.
And if you haven't already, use the Mobil 1 Extended Performance (Gold Label)
I also switched to 5W 30 weight, the last three oil changes. (It still pours like water) LOL
There wasn't any noticeable change in upping the weight
but switching to the Extended Performance gave me .5 miles more per gallon.
Plus, you can change the oil every 5,000 miles instead of 3,000