What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Yeah im east coast myself. I’ll slowly work on the suspension as i can. I have lots of reading and learning to do on these trucks since they have always been out of reach for me until recently. Im having so much fun just driving it basically stock i cant imagine what fun these are really off-roading lol.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on the east coast and only get off road about 6-8 times per year. Though, when I do they are mostly motocross style tracks with lots of jumps. The mods are both for fun as well as longevity for the truck.
Yeah im east coast myself. I’ll slowly work on the suspension as i can. I have lots of reading and learning to do on these trucks since they have always been out of reach for me until recently. Im having so much fun just driving it basically stock i cant imagine what fun these are really off-roading lol.
East coast is no fun for off roading, not many options here in MD

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had already vacuumed 2 pounds of long dog hair out of it but decided to disinfect the whole interior, get rid of doggie drool and what have you. Used about a quarter cup of pine sol in an ice cream bucket, have done this a few times on all interior materials and doesn’t seem to bother anything.
B69A2F6E-695A-42F3-9D9B-E065DBB1F926.jpeg
11A39312-7359-41EA-8341-135CE21C3F0B.jpeg79EA1518-CA0C-46FA-B7A9-77859F2EE0B5.jpeg
I use a small scrub brush for the pedal and floor mats

E95E595E-179F-4D6B-8A23-586A44C4EBE2.jpeg5F764BAC-051F-4BA5-B7B2-19A84CE2904C.jpeg

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
East coast is no fun for off roading, not many options here in MD
There's a couple groups here that do dedicated tracks, you just have to travel a bit for some. I've been to Durhamtown in GA (actually met Jakenbake, Rick, and some others there), Rausch Creek in PA, and Burning Rock in WV. Hoping to make it to Rausch Creek this weekend if I can get my last minute mods wrapped up.

Savage Offroad and TORR are the main two I know of that regularly do events out here.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Had already vacuumed 2 pounds of long dog hair out of it but decided to disinfect the whole interior, get rid of doggie drool and what have you. Used about a quarter cup of pine sol in an ice cream bucket, have done this a few times on all interior materials and doesn’t seem to bother anything.
View attachment 329047
View attachment 329048View attachment 329049
I use a small scrub brush for the pedal and floor mats

View attachment 329050View attachment 329051

Chemical guys has stuff a bit safer for disinfectant on automotive stuff. Since you’ve done it a few time already you should be ok with that dilution. I just worry it’ll eventually weaken the leather. Sorry, I’ve been a detailer for 15 years. Lol. Looks clean though and piney fresh i bet.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chemical guys has stuff a bit safer for disinfectant on automotive stuff. Since you’ve done it a few time already you should be ok with that dilution. I just worry it’ll eventually weaken the leather. Sorry, I’ve been a detailer for 15 years. Lol. Looks clean though and piney fresh i bet.
Yeah, i've done it half a dozen times in 12 years, I like to get all the old crap off and then apply new stuff. The bucket was pretty gross at the end. I will look into Chemical guys and see what they have, this stuff kills 99% of virus's too, lol. Maybe an eye drop in a glass of water will kill covid, ha ha.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey if it works and you haven’t noticed anything negative then id say your fine lol.
I do dry it off right away, but am always looking for other ways of doing things. The last thing I want is my truck smelling like Wet belgian malinois, thankfully she never jumps in the front.