What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed Corsa Extreme exhaust!
My brother helped me and we knocked it out in under two hours, with the factory jack, WD40 and a ratchet.

I did a lot of reading and watching videos, it’s “aggressively loud” and was a bit skeptical because I’m moving into an apartment complex. After hearing straight piped Harleys and mustangs all my life this is perfect. Not even close to the damaging sound I though it was going to be.
Idle is nice and deep, and gets loud when you mash it, but can also be driven at a responsible level and no drone at 80.
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered it in May and its been postponed about 5 times since.

kuuzi

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered it in May and its been postponed about 5 times since.
I got mine in ten days… I ordered off the corsa website, and picked the chrome tips, figured the black tips are more popular and would take forever. Also have a SCab, might have had something to do with it.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine in ten days… I ordered off the corsa website, and picked the chrome tips, figured the black tips are more popular and would take forever. Also have a SCab, might have had something to do with it.
I have an SCAB too, but I ordered the black tips.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
** ROAD TRIP REPORT **

- 2,500 miles over the Rockies
- 13.2 trip mpg. 5star tune on 91 octane.
- 110 gps top speed
- 90 mph for hours and hours and hours across Wyoming
- <.5 quart oil used in 130k mile truck
- pass side dash rattle at 80mph making me slightly crazy

good cruiser. do recommend. :)

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
** ROAD TRIP REPORT **

- 2,500 miles over the Rockies
- 13.2 trip mpg. 5star tune on 91 octane.
- 110 gps top speed
- 90 mph for hours and hours and hours across Wyoming
- <.5 quart oil used in 130k mile truck
- pass side dash rattle at 80mph making me slightly crazy

good cruiser. do recommend. :)
And not a single photo?!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lug nuts installed and step rails delete…View attachment 328662
Looks good, this is my next mod to delete the running boards. My rockers need some attention, i figure taking off the boards would help facilitate that work and I've always liked how the trucks look without them.

How is it getting into the truck without the step? and no driver's grab bar

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good, this is my next mod to delete the running boards. My rockers need some attention, i figure taking off the boards would help facilitate that work and I've always liked how the trucks look without them.

How is it getting into the truck without the step? and no driver's grab bar
Park next to a curb and use the steering wheel, you will find it tough though unless you're over 7' with long legs, lol.