What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrman702

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I checked those fuses. Forgot to mention that. I am ok with the current setup. I may try forscan in the future to see if I can reset the circuit.

Enrique Villalobos

Reaction score
What did you do to your Raptor today

I wired up one of my Up-fitter switches for my 20" lightbar.

Now my arms and hands are all cut up and I look Emo
I dropped my raptor off to get wheels powder coated matte black, before pic

Attachments

• 914D299D-4000-4E8A-8C91-109191B4DB6D.jpeg
    914D299D-4000-4E8A-8C91-109191B4DB6D.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 18

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the fuse 27 relocation and popped in a new battery. I had not driven it for a week and left the dash cam plugged into the 12v outlet and killed it. My booster pack was too weak to boost it, and my trickle charger couldnt bring it back, so I said F it and got a new one! The sticker on the old unit was from 2017 anyways. Been meaning to hardwire the cam in, but havent gotten around to it yet.

To combat the next potential dead battery incident, I also invested in a 2000A Noco Booster.
I received my fuse 27 relocation kit. Did You do the modification yourself? Was there any surprises to be aware of? Thanks for any input

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya did it myself, followed one of the videos on YT. No real surprises, the hardeset part was getting the fuse box separated in half. There are 8 tabs that need to be pryed away before you can split it. Start from the left side and move clockwise to the right side, see if you can split it a bit so that it does not pop back into place, then move to the 4 front tabs. The guy in the video i watched did not have issues with this but I did. Seems like my wiring did not have a whole lot of slack for me to move the box up and down. I could not flip my fuse box a full 90°, thats how short it was. Even pulling off the power connection from the battery was a bit tight, and I had to flex the terminal/post a bit to slide off the ring connection.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya did it myself, followed one of the videos on YT. No real surprises, the hardeset part was getting the fuse box separated in half. There are 8 tabs that need to be pryed away before you can split it. Start from the left side and move clockwise to the right side, see if you can split it a bit so that it does not pop back into place, then move to the 4 front tabs. The guy in the video i watched did not have issues with this but I did. Seems like my wiring did not have a whole lot of slack for me to move the box up and down. I could not flip my fuse box a full 90°, thats how short it was. Even pulling off the power connection from the battery was a bit tight, and I had to flex the terminal/post a bit to slide off the ring connection.
Spot on description of what its like