What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Got a chance to play with a new toy the wife surprised me with. Had a brake problem develope on a trip to San Antonio, driver side rear metal on metal and trashed the rotor. Replaced rotor and pads today.
Question on the wheel dolly are you just using one for tire rotation or did she buy four to move the truck around? It states it's for tires 34 x 11 inches so will that work on Raptor tires which are at least 34.4 x 12.5?

Last edited:

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question on the wheel dolly are you just using one for tire rotation or did she buy four to move the truck around? It states it's for tires 34 x 11 inches so will that work on Raptor tires which are at least 34.4 x 12.5?

I just used it to pull the tire while I worked on the rear brakes. I did test to see if it would lift the back of the Raptor and it did it no problem. I have stock tires on my Raptor and they barely fit. The wife bought me two of these for some reason but I can only use one at a time and no plans to move the Raptor around with them. It was nice to do a one handed stab of all six lugs this afternoon though while finishing up the rear brake job on my Raptor.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 34

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I just used it to pull the tire while I worked on the rear brakes. I did test to see if it would lift the back of the Raptor and it did it no problem. I have stock tires on my Raptor and they barely fit. The wife bought me two of these for some reason but I can only use one at a time and no plans to move the Raptor around with them. It was nice to do a one handed stab of all six lugs this afternoon though while finishing up the rear brake job on my Raptor.
I think they would work great for tire rotation! Better then trying to lift those heavy tires so two would be perfect for that.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure they would move a Raptor, mine scales at like 6600. That is a brilliant use for them though, I keep an ATV on a set but I am always trying to figure out what to do with my tires, and being able to stick one of those under, roll it out and back when I am done will save my spine!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure they would move a Raptor, mine scales at like 6600. That is a brilliant use for them though, I keep an ATV on a set but I am always trying to figure out what to do with my tires, and being able to stick one of those under, roll it out and back when I am done will save my spine!

These wheel dollies are stout(wt.42lb) and rolled easy with only the wheel and tire, it was easy to get on the tire, opens about 8-10 inches wider than the stock tire on the truck. When I picked up the the back corner of the truck using only the dolly it did not take much effort at all so the weight limit may be conservative.

ALERT PANZIES he said conservative!!!!!!!!!!!!