What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to doing a permanent mount for the test bottle for my 4 gas monitor. You have to bump test the monitor daily so now it's in a nice handy spot and secure from rolling around.

My new favorite invention is the Quick Fist, available on Amazon in various sizes. This one will handle a cylinder up to about 3 inches in diameter and was around 10 bucks. Would work well for a small fire extinguisher as well. It's held in place with a single 1/4" bolt through the center and 2 rubber nubs that recess in 2 additional holes that keep the mount from spinning.

tuby9ara.jpg

y2yvyzyq.jpg

a9egaguv.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't what to keep that bottle in the cab ever!!
That crap stinks if accidentally left open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do you do that you need a 4 gas monitor? I have used many back when doing confined space remediation projects, and just glad I don't do projects that need them anymore since leaving my Family Company.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't what to keep that bottle in the cab ever!!
That crap stinks if accidentally left open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

LOL, if someone can't figure out how to keep the bottle closed they have bigger problems.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stang do you work in oil/gas? My company uses those same msa monitors. I just have to calibrate them monthly though.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you do that you need a 4 gas monitor? I have used many back when doing confined space remediation projects, and just glad I don't do projects that need them anymore since leaving my Family Company.

Stang do you work in oil/gas? My company uses those same msa monitors. I just have to calibrate them monthly though.

I'm in oil and gas sales here in the Marcellus and Utica. In the field quite a bit so we carry monitors. Our policy is bump check daily and calibrate monthly.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally finished my wheel project.

Switched from my '13 poverty wheels, to the factory beadlocks and beauty rings in charcoal.

Also did the un-thinkable... After 29,100 miles I installed new factory bfg's. After months of pondering which tire I went the safe route. They have served my needs extremely well.... Oh also installed balancing beads in tires.

4a6avequ.jpg

ge4a6e3a.jpg

ju4ezapy.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
RPG stage 2 came in. Unboxed and inventoried all the parts to double check. Now to decide. Let a shop do it for $200+ or do it myself. Just need a 250lb torque wrench and some sockets and tools I don't have.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk