What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing my second oil and filter change on the Raptor as I type this at 3,000 miles, first was done at 1500, will go to 5k-7.5k interval from now on. Just wanted to get the new motor crud out before the summer temps set in. I have a JLT oil separator and it was about half full, does this seem excessive for 1500 miles? I was hoping to go a full oil change interval without having to empty it but I guess I better keep a close eye on it for now.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing my second oil and filter change on the Raptor as I type this at 3,000 miles, first was done at 1500, will go to 5k-7.5k interval from now on. Just wanted to get the new motor crud out before the summer temps set in. I have a JLT oil separator and it was about half full, does this seem excessive for 1500 miles? I was hoping to go a full oil change interval without having to empty it but I guess I better keep a close eye on it for now.

Remember its normally not all oil. It mixes with moisture so I normally try to check mine once a month.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y8enuty9.jpg
got good wrapped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was a Retrieval Vehicle for the SCORE IV 250........Pulled seven Racers from the coarse and either got them going again or towed out to an access point, up righted a Trophy Truck that was on his lid and got him going.

Truck worked well, although now I need to up grade rear springs, +3's and PS pump took a dump! :mad::mad:

I am stoked that SCORE is doing a couple of SoCal events this year! The IV 250 was fun, I hope they continue to race here! I'm looking forward to the TBA (Barstow?) race in September.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 20k miles I'm glad I installed the screen over radiator. I have cleaned it numerous times and everytime it looks about like this! I think I'll replace it and spend another $3. A very cheap mod with lots of function.

ma9erevu.jpg

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my MBRP Exhaust with Turn Down this morning....took about an hour and a half to remove the stock set up and install the new one.

Pretty easy install, jacked the right side of the truck up, put jack stands front and rear, removed resonator and hangers and the rest practically fell out on its own.

Sounds "Bad-Ass" as stated before!!!

Attachments

• Exhaust1.jpg
    Exhaust1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Exhaust2.jpg
    Exhaust2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am stoked that SCORE is doing a couple of SoCal events this year! The IV 250 was fun, I hope they continue to race here! I'm looking forward to the TBA (Barstow?) race in September.

Word is that SCORE will be back in the Imperial Valley in September.....along with some short coarse dates TBA!

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 20k miles I'm glad I installed the screen over radiator. I have cleaned it numerous times and everytime it looks about like this! I think I'll replace it and spend another $3. A very cheap mod with lots of function.

ma9erevu.jpg

That there is good idea!