What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
356a8a086cab8fb7bdaecb76c752bfde.jpg

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Treated Thunder Beast to a 8yr/100K/$100 ded warranty with bulb option for $1640. My local dealer came through again (actually undercut Flood Ford).

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free headlight bulbs for 8 years? Or any of the truck bulbs? Or are we not talking lights at all?

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bulb option? I'm curious.....

I bought my warranty last summer but didn't purchase the bulb coverage. I wonder if it can be added after the fact? Also, does the $100 deductible apply to bulb replacement also? I could see where this would be beneficial for the headlights.

I just replaced one of the front end LED assemblies last month. The LED 'pod' alone was about $67 new off of eBay

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my warranty last summer but didn't purchase the bulb coverage. I wonder if it can be added after the fact? Also, does the $100 deductible apply to bulb replacement also? I could see where this would be beneficial for the headlights.

I just replaced one of the front end LED assemblies last month. The LED 'pod' alone was about $67 new off of eBay
The deductible still applies so I was thinking more about the instrument panel and others that may require some man hours. Cheap enough to cover all the possibilities.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk