What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far today I installed my cam adjuster kit and boy that was a bit of a pain in the ass. One side when easy as shit but as usual the second side the arm dropped on me and it wound up taking me an hour to get it lined back up to get the bolt through. Next up as you can tell by the pic is to cut off my frame horns and finally get this SVC bumper installed that's been sitting in my garage for 2 months. Hopefully I'll have time to install and hook up all my Baja Design lights today also.

Hey Chris, where did you find those bolts? Gonna be doing a mid perch and want to be prepared.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How easy is it to switch the wires around? I have my compressor on 1 but would like it on 4 like yours

Not too bad if you are ok working on your left rib cage for a long while.
I did it a while back and I remember my whole world opened up after I pulled out the glove box.
One hard part I remember was cutting the damn stickey cloth wire tape off without slashing anything in the bundle.
Then I don't recall to much cussing while pulling the box off the wall and swapping the wire positions. I do tend to swear a bit but I would remember if I had to make up any new words for a tough job.
It was one of those projects that started out as just hooking up the uplifters and it turned in to an exploriation as I didn't like the lay out.
I know I got the wiring diagram off someone in this forum, I just can't remember who posted it.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I need a set.

Log on to his site and lay out your design. Too many options to list and now that he is over the hump of fist run orders he should be able to ship fast.
Good quality overlay with crisp lettering and top quality adhesive. I had to lift it up once to realign and it left no marks but had a good strong hold on the plastic.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not too bad if you are ok working on your left rib cage for a long while.
I did it a while back and I remember my whole world opened up after I pulled out the glove box.
One hard part I remember was cutting the damn stickey cloth wire tape off without slashing anything in the bundle.
Then I don't recall to much cussing while pulling the box off the wall and swapping the wire positions. I do tend to swear a bit but I would remember if I had to make up any new words for a tough job.
It was one of those projects that started out as just hooking up the uplifters and it turned in to an exploriation as I didn't like the lay out.
I know I got the wiring diagram off someone in this forum, I just can't remember who posted it.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Log on to his site and lay out your design. Too many options to list and now that he is over the hump of fist run orders he should be able to ship fast.
Good quality overlay with crisp lettering and top quality adhesive. I had to lift it up once to realign and it left no marks but had a good strong hold on the plastic.

What site?

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prepared these two beautiful pieces for install.

I really need to start putting all the parts to truck soon and not just keep them in a shelf.

I just thought thats what winter was for. Then as soon as spring hits everything goes on.