What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Fixed a spare tire, changed out all beauty rings, fixed coolant lines in the front with a drill and zipties, adjusted shock reservoirs so they are not hit on full compression, drilled into side of console to mount mic, secured power steering line and fixed leak so it seems and tested out some Rigid D2's placement on the Rogue Rebel bumper for side lighting, not sure yet. Probably need to post pics on that in another thread to see what others think. Oh and tried out the new in the mail the 212 performance gloves, the touch speed cuffs.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
External speaker for the ICOM? Is the sound muffled much with the console closed?

Ran radio with lid closed at Rip 2 the Strip and heard everything fine, loud enough but I wasn't blasting my stereo. It works good that I'm keeping it there but I will put a remote plug for mic outside console.

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some Factor 55 accessories.

47fd3d322176c618697a9184cfc45dbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk