What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan, any reason you can't send them back to Amazon? I've found Amazon to be super easy to deal with on returns. FWIW, love the rear weather tech in mine.

Amazon would return them, but it would cost me return shipping.

The fronts are great, and I think they are an improvement over the WeatherTech, since the Husky has the lip along the outside edge to keep snowmelt from running off into the door sill, and then into the rocker to rust it out.

Just disappointed that the rear is not the same quality as the front.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon would return them, but it would cost me return shipping.

The fronts are great, and I think they are an improvement over the WeatherTech, since the Husky has the lip along the outside edge to keep snowmelt from running off into the door sill, and then into the rocker to rust it out.

Just disappointed that the rear is not the same quality as the front.

Yeah, I've seen people complain of water running under the sill plates with weathertechs. I've haven't had the issue, fortunately.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow, i'll have to look into that again then. I got a card awhile back that was $259 for the new maps

Well actually now that I look at it, I got the A6 back in July for $63 on Amazon. I see the A7 is going for more right now. Give it a few months, the price will drop.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the A5 and A6 from ebay for $50 each with free shipping. Waiting for the price of A7 to come down to that level.

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked my catch can and it was half full. Emptied and reinstalled
9dc49ccc486ff53a4a579cf7271afd0e.jpg

Happy wife happy life

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what advantage do you guys see to upgrading the nav? Is it better maps?
Well actually now that I look at it, I got the A6 back in July for $63 on Amazon. I see the A7 is going for more right now. Give it a few months, the price will drop.

I bought the A5 and A6 from ebay for $50 each with free shipping. Waiting for the price of A7 to come down to that level.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what advantage do you guys see to upgrading the nav? Is it better maps?

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

I think the new maps are more detailed and we have a lot of growth in this area of the country so the new maps have the new additions in them. I have a Garmin also that I keep updated with lifetime map updates so I'm just in the habbit of keeping the maps current. The one thing I would like to see ford add is gps speed like the garmin has.