What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those stock halogen lights?

My truck has aftermarket HID kit, it's a lot brighter than OEM halogen lights...but the second truck in the picture (the one with hood cannons) has OEM halogen lights, on the picture it seems they are as bright as mine but in real they look way more yellow and dark...

May Event???
I'm interested :)

Good, sendind you a pm...

Well better start making time buddy :hitit: Would be nice to see other people from here besides those hippies From France :ROFLJest:

No Hippies here, just lazy communists lol...

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my own version of Snoball. It was absolutely terrifying all of the roads are hills and one of them had snow up and over the running boards.
View attachment 72956
I know right east coast urban version lol.. Get stuck yet? And how's she handling the deep snow... I heard you guys have a lot of coastal flooding as well. Great pic btw.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know right east coast urban version lol.. Get stuck yet? And how's she handling the deep snow... I heard you guys have a lot of coastal flooding as well. Great pic btw.

I didnt get stuck, just at one point i tried to make a turn to go up an unpaved street that had a pretty decent uphill slope to it and i just couldnt get up it. Ended up going down a street only to find i had to go back up a steeper unpaved hill but i was able to get some speed and maintain the speed on up the hill. The KO2s are pretty impressive im not going to lie. At one point i was on a flat road but it had about 3 foot of snow on. The key is getting and maintaining speed is what i found

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fun in the snow

Drove in big loops through the neighborhood (several times) enjoying all the snow in Northern VA.

Pretty much had a closed snow course, until I met my neighbor in his Black Raptor coming the other way.

Too much fun!

Attachments

• rap2.jpg
    rap2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 131
  • rap3.jpg
    rap3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 137
  • two raptors.jpg
    two raptors.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 142