What are you replacing with the Gen 2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2013 Tacoma Offroad. One payment away from owning it LOL. I upgraded the tires and wheels. Replaced the suspension with Fox 2.5s in the front and 2.0s in the rear.[/QUOTE
Im trading in the same truck. Mine is pristine original, with only wet okole covers. Hoping to get 23 trade in. The raptor will be my business truck. Here is something thats coming on the carrier soon. This is my car at the factory
https://youtu.be/NexwsPR9jCY

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my 2014 sierra 1500 ... all kinds of goodies... hopefully I like the ford
If you like square wheel wells, you gonna love the Raptor. I'm a former Chevy owner (and brand loyal too) turned Raptor owner.... I look back and think, what the hell is Chevy doing?
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trading in my 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport. 6 months old. It was my third Tacoma and I thought I would buy them forever until I got on this forum and convinced me to change to a Raptor. I am priority 13 and anxious.

Better ******** the patience hat. My large dealer got a total 2017 Raptor allocation of 15 units for the entire model year.

It could be July before number 15 is built.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better ******** the patience hat. My large dealer got a total 2017 Raptor allocation of 15 units for the entire model year.

It could be July before number 15 is built.

That is ALLOCATED Raptors. The dealer can order as many RETAIL Raptors as he wants. My small dealer had 1 allocation and put in 5 orders already.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is ALLOCATED Raptors. The dealer can order as many RETAIL Raptors as he wants. My small dealer had 1 allocation and put in 5 orders already.

Isn't it true that if you order a vehicle, you don't Have to take it? I mean if the dealer ordered the exact same options as yours, and it shows up first and you will have to wait for your specific order to be built 2 months later or more .. won't you be able to just purchase the one on the lot. I know that when my dad orders his Cadillac he can chose not to take it and just give up his small deposit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk