What are you replacing with the Gen 2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the tune on the Golf R? What color do you have?

It is Black, has Nav with DSG and DCC package.

The tune makes the car very quick, 0-60 in under 4 seconds on a hatchback leaves a lot of people quite shocked.

Main reason I'm selling/trading it in is that it's to quick and I find myself going triple digits far to frequently.

But yeah it's stupid fast

phirinc

Reaction score
Trading in my 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport. 6 months old. It was my third Tacoma and I thought I would buy them forever until I got on this forum and convinced me to change to a Raptor. I am priority 13 and anxious.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
For all you guys trading in cars that are a year old, are you taking it in the pants on trade in?

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll probably get rid of my wife's Xterra. Too many cars in the driveway.

11a8f937.jpg

phirinc

Reaction score
For all you guys trading in cars that are a year old, are you taking it in the pants on trade in?

For me with the Tacoma, the MSRP is the only taking it in the pants. It has high resale, Ford wasn't going to give me much because they couldn't really sell a new vehicle that wasn't a Ford. Luckily a reseller for Ford gave me 1k over what I paid for it. So I came out pretty good.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2011 F350