Well that was short lived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you and your daughter made it out unscathed.

The real tragedy is that you can’t get another Lead Foot new. I almost bought a used ‘21 because I liked the color so much, but hard to justify it for almost the same cost as my new ‘23.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Ultimately, just glad we are ok. If he had hurt my daughter, I'd probably be in jail so there's that haha.

I'm not getting it back. Insurance has it and they are in the process of paying out on it.

I didn't get a very good pic, but the other car was sent flying, all the windows were broken and the wheel was just about torn off haha...my truck just veered off the path slightly. Medics said he was lucky he didn't get more hurt.

View attachment 408319
You should buy it back from the insurance and put the usable parts on a coyote truck and piece the rest together.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
drivers in denver are what made me sell my motorcycles after almost being killed by stoned texters too many freaking times. glad you guys are okay, and i am sorry for your truck loss.

i've had a few close calls since picking up my '21 on 25 near downtown, the level of unawareness and selfishness these days....

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Colorado driving is getting noticeably worse because nobody is actually from Colorado anymore :patriot:
When I moved to Colorado (Denver area - in the early 70s) it was great. Beautiful state for sure. Did a lot of hunting, motorcycling, etc....

I noticed at the time there were several license plate holders with the slogan "Don't Californicate Colorado" on them. Starting in the late-eighties that slogan started becoming a truism (at an ever-accelerating rate).

I finally had enough and moved away in 2004.