GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boss301

Reaction score
Not Orlando but St Augustine at Bozard was doing MSRP or really close to it.

I think I saw one at sticker in Lake City as well.

Short drives from Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys! I've purchased a 16 gt350 and 2 16 f150 xlt from Gary Yeoman Ford. They don't want to go lower than 10k on these Raptors. I guess I will do business somewhere else

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
El Cajon Ford in San Diego Ca have had all 12 of their Raptors at $30,000 ADM since they hit the lot last year. They have now been "discounted" to $20,000 ADM to move them LOL

I went to El Cajon Ford about 3 months ago to look at their raptors and was floored to see the 30k markup. The sales people have no shame either, they act like they're doing you a favor by letting you pay 100k for a fully loaded Raptor.

This is very much a YMMV situation but I went to Penske Ford where I have bought two other vehicles from and spoke to the same sales guy who I bought both from. He assured me on multiple occasions he can sell me one at MSRP, though I'd have to place and order and wait since they have none on the lot. It's certainly possible it could be a bait and switch situation but I trust the guy. Just today he called me to finalize my options and as of about noon today, my order for a 2018 was in the system.

Honeybadger

Reaction score
Evergreen Ford in WA. Salesman told me 15k over and they won't budge...blah blah blah. I made the mistake of inquiring over the internet and they blew up my phone for weeks...now they just blow up my email. I don't pay over msrp for a Ferrari why the hell would I for a ******* truck! LOL

Pierre Ford did the same thing to me...kept telling me that they can't be had at MSRP. Tried to tell him I'd already helped 2 people buy their's for MSRP out in the midwest. Didn't believe me. Finally one of the times they called me I got to tell them to bugger off because I had found my truck for MSRP out there as well.

They kept asking me where. F**k no, I am not naming dealers so you can slimebags can try and purchase them to mark them up locally.

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to El Cajon Ford about 3 months ago to look at their raptors and was floored to see the 30k markup. The sales people have no shame either, they act like they're doing you a favor by letting you pay 100k for a fully loaded Raptor.

This is very much a YMMV situation but I went to Penske Ford where I have bought two other vehicles from and spoke to the same sales guy who I bought both from. He assured me on multiple occasions he can sell me one at MSRP, though I'd have to place and order and wait since they have none on the lot. It's certainly possible it could be a bait and switch situation but I trust the guy. Just today he called me to finalize my options and as of about noon today, my order for a 2018 was in the system.

Mine went in the system at Penske Ford today as well... No games at Penske, straight MSRP deal.

Dweise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting the same experience from El Cajon Ford a few months ago (bought a 2015 Roush from them) I drove on over to Penske. I also got the call from Penske recently haha. lets see who get theirs first!

2018 Leadfoot Screw, 802a, beadlocks, tailgatestep

Last edited:

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting the same experience from El Cajon Ford a few months ago (bought a 2015 Roush from them) I drove on over to Penske. I also got the call from Penske recently haha. lets see who get theirs first!

2018 Leadfoot Screw, 802a, beadlocks, tailgatestep

Hahaha.... Sounds just like my order Congrats!!!

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to all the posters speaking highly of penseke ford please post the address, website ect. even the salesperson ect. it could really help out some ca buyers.

even i could have saved if it wasn't a random upgrade.

Dweise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to all the posters speaking highly of penseke ford please post the address, website ect. even the salesperson ect. it could really help out some ca buyers.

Penkse Ford
New & Used Ford Cars at Penske Ford
I have been dealing with "Robert" sorry dont have a last name. Seems like a good guy. We have a verbal agreement of MSRP which I expect them to honor. I didn't get the sense of any bait and switch tactics. I don't expect anything in return but if you want to say Dan W referenced you I wouldn't mind ;)

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Penkse Ford
New & Used Ford Cars at Penske Ford
I have been dealing with "Robert" sorry dont have a last name. Seems like a good guy. We have a verbal agreement of MSRP which I expect them to honor. I didn't get the sense of any bait and switch tactics. I don't expect anything in return but if you want to say Dan W referenced you I wouldn't mind ;)

Penske will be my first call on my next ford. F Galpin and F Ken Grody

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I've been dealing with Alem over at Penske Ford in La Mesa. Cool dude, easy to communicate with and responds to texts.