[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CA650

Reaction score
Hmm thanks 17jake - congratulations
I ordered the same wheels and I'm sad to say I don't like yours. I thought they would be darker. I'm going to have to powder coat then black I think.

enjoy

kdkellie

Reaction score
My truck was built 11/18. It's being transported now. No exact etc as of yet.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Blu Du

Reaction score
mines in transit too!!!!!!!! from order to pick up at dealer It will be 6 1/2 weeks. I was #3 for my dealer and I will be getting mine before the #1 and #2 orders will be delivered. I tell you what this deal fell right in my lap because I basically called at the right minute.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines in transit too!!!!!!!! from order to pick up at dealer It will be 6 1/2 weeks. I was #3 for my dealer and I will be getting mine before the #1 and #2 orders will be delivered. I tell you what this deal fell right in my lap because I basically called at the right minute.

Similar timing for me as well except I'm around 16 weeks from order to delivery. I was #2 on my dealer's list and I think it will be coming in before #1. Just blind luck really.