[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great another **** tease lol I'm not expecting mine till after the new year.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to take a drive through Dearborn today while driving back to Canada from the Detroit airport. There were Raptors everywhere. Saw about 6 driving on the main drag. Man do they ever look mean live. At a stop light I talked to the driver in the raptor, he informed me they are shipping now? Take it or leave it. Snapped 1 picture, hard to do when driving lol. But they were roaming around everywhere! This is good news!

Looking forward to a confirmed delivery. Maybe then we can make sense of the "process".

kdkellie

Reaction score
At the point it comes when it comes. The Shelby took almost a year to get here. I'll keep driving my 15 F150 Platinum. I hope wrong but is be surprised if we see them before January.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

pottkotj

Reaction score
I check this forum no less than 20 times a day just trying to learn some small detail. I finally have something to add to the mix. My sales manager called today and said that his zone manager gave him an update yesterday. My truck (built 10/20/16) will ship on 12/25 (yep Christmas Day), and should be at the dealer by the first week of January. I'm in TN, but the dealer is in KY. The zone manager states that there is a problem with the leaf springs. Leaf springs? I did not see that coming. Motor mounts sounded way more plausible.

philomega15

Reaction score
I check this forum no less than 20 times a day just trying to learn some small detail. I finally have something to add to the mix. My sales manager called today and said that his zone manager gave him an update yesterday. My truck (built 10/20/16) will ship on 12/25 (yep Christmas Day), and should be at the dealer by the first week of January. I'm in TN, but the dealer is in KY. The zone manager states that there is a problem with the leaf springs. Leaf springs? I did not see that coming. Motor mounts sounded way more plausible.

Where in KY did you order from? Also in KY

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LOL Engine, Transmission, Motor mounts, Leaf Springs, Bumpers, etc etc etc. I wonder what else they'll say is a problem. LOL I don't think anything is shipping the week pre/post xmas.

JD06

Reaction score
Someone had posted a picture of a raptor that had a drivers side lean. Could that be what they are referring to problems with the leaf sprigs????

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0142.jpg