[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to Carrie (sp?) at Ford Performance. She said that none of the Raptors have been ok'ed to be released. They are waiting to hear from the "truck team" for details on the release.

The last 'update' she has on my truck is as of Nov 9(?)... "Built (as of 10/20)" and "sitting in a holding pattern on Ramp 59." (quotes are her words).

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to Carrie (sp?) at Ford Performance. She said that none of the Raptors have been ok'ed to be released. They are waiting to hear from the "truck team" for details on the release.

The last 'update' she has on my truck is as of Nov 9(?)... "Built (as of 10/20)" and "sitting in a holding pattern on Ramp 59." (quotes are her words).

LOL...but we've been assured....that the OKTB has been issued for the Raptors.....and that they are on trucks heading to Canada.....ASSURED!

Erock4129

Reaction score
LOL...but we've been assured....that the OKTB has been issued for the Raptors.....and that they are on trucks heading to Canada.....ASSURED!

1-800 number can't confirm that any have shipped, said it doesn't look like any have left based on the updates he's been handing out. Can't provide any insight as to the retrofit issues, timing, ect..... par for the course, thought I would ask nonetheless.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i talked to ford performance today also and got the same thing. They told me none of the Raptors have been shipped but should know something anyway now.

403Andy

Reaction score
Good afternoon Andy,

There is no update at this moment we should get things moving by the end of the week.

Please check back with us in a couple of weeks.

Ford Service Canada

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ca1257ce83880dfa203dfdc540209365.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Sarah on Facebook:

"The only info I have for the OKTB is for the entire F-150 line, which isn't helpful for the Raptor; LOL. I have not seen any start shipping in my searches yet."

That was last week though.

Beth D

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Dealer told me that they are only shipping a couple at a time, and a lady at ford today told me the same thing. She said not enough shippers to get them off the lot??? Can anyone debunk this?? Its killing me to know it has been built since Early October and its still sitting in Michigan :(((