Velocie's Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
VELOCIE

VELOCIE

Reaction score
What Sync Version are you running to have wireless carplay? I thought only Sync 4 supported wireless CarPlay?
The wireless I am referring to is a wireless bluetooth module. You plug the module to your sync and then you Bluetooth the module to your iPhone.
See I purchase the module but with the old version of sync, sometime it work and sometimes it didn't. But after I downloaded the updated software, the module works every time I turn the car on. Your phone automatically connects to the wireless bluetooth module. Eliminating the ugly wire that had to be plugged into your phone.
Hopefully this answers your question.

localbrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wireless I am referring to is a wireless bluetooth module. You plug the module to your sync and then you Bluetooth the module to your iPhone.
See I purchase the module but with the old version of sync, sometime it work and sometimes it didn't. But after I downloaded the updated software, the module works every time I turn the car on. Your phone automatically connects to the wireless bluetooth module. Eliminating the ugly wire that had to be plugged into your phone.
Hopefully this answers your question.
Do you have a link to this BT module? Thx!