Using the Ford Heated Steering Wheel Performance Program (22G06)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bounsmith21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made the date by only a couple days. Talked to my dealer and they called ford and were able to get it added to the campaign. Wasn't really a big deal but if they'll put it in for free then why not!

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I tried my local dealer and the dealer an hr and a half I ordered my truck through and both told me to kick rocks as it's not in my oasis. The dealer I bought my truck through informed me that they revised the build dated and shortened it by a month. Originally, the campaign covered build dates out to March 29th 2023. Well they revised it and cut it back to Feb 28th 2023. My build date is March 13th. So I did fall in the build dates, and now I dont. Does anyone have a contact number/email for someone at corporate? This is a shit show. Some people getting it taken care of no problem, and others being told to **** off on a basic option on a $90K truck...

Last edited:

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got word today that my heated wheel was approved and the dealer ordered the parts. it's a shame some dealers aren't interested in helping. I've had great service from Garnet Ford in Chadds Ford, PA. they have gone to bat for me multiple times and always seem willing to listen and help. if you're in the area you should give them a chance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryangryraptor