upgraded the B&O not so unleashed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapThor10

Reaction score
Went the cheap route for giggles and retrofitted the stock sub housing with a 8” CT sounds and infinity amp. Kept all wiring stock in case I didn’t like it.

Significant improvement from stock, the external vented setup is interesting; and when the windows are cracked the bass gets way more ‘bottom’.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went the cheap route for giggles and retrofitted the stock sub housing with a 8” CT sounds and infinity amp. Kept all wiring stock in case I didn’t like it.

Significant improvement from stock, the external vented setup is interesting; and when the windows are cracked the bass gets way more ‘bottom’.
Sure you did. Look...pics or it's a Prius with a B&O system.

RapThor10

Reaction score
Sure you did. Look...pics or it's a Prius with a B&O system.
IMG_5004.jpeg
lol, this was during install. Things are a bit more buttoned up. I’d say the cost was $70 in wiring and fittings, $80 for the sub, $190 for the amp. And some left over mdf and plywood.

Ran the wiring down the driver side door seals and under the driver side floor grommet to the engine bay. Hooked the remote to AUX 2 just to have the option to turn off as needed.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 460586
lol, this was during install. Things are a bit more buttoned up. I’d say the cost was $70 in wiring and fittings, $80 for the sub, $190 for the amp. And some left over mdf and plywood.

Ran the wiring down the driver side door seals and under the driver side floor grommet to the engine bay. Hooked the remote to AUX 2 just to have the option to turn off as needed.
your subwoofer is crooked