UPDATED: Bojangles In-Cab 6.2 OffRoad Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so its 15:45 in length?

No, I just double checked, it's 12:23 in length, but I have tried to upload it to YouTube as is over 10 times.... It never worked, and it wasn't until the last time that I noticed some kind of message saying that it couldn't be over 10 minutes long..... ??

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that a go pro HD ?

No, it's the new Sony Cybershot in the commercials..... It films in 1080p and has a panoramic photo mode that they show in all of it's ads. I like their old touch screens better because they seemed more responsive and user friendly, but other than that I like it.

I've been thinking about getting a GoPro for a while now. My cousin who races pro motocross just got one to use as a helmet cam, so were gonna film some video with him chasing my Raptor on his dirt bike sometime soon, so I'm gonna wait until I check it out then before in decide if I'm gonna buy my own.

Banned
Reaction score
No, I just double checked, it's 12:23 in length, but I have tried to upload it to YouTube as is over 10 times.... It never worked, and it wasn't until the last time that I noticed some kind of message saying that it couldn't be over 10 minutes long..... ??

that's weird, when i upload my videos it says up to 2GB in size and 15 minutes in length. If you want you could email it to me and i could try uploading it.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's weird, when i upload my videos it says up to 2GB in size and 15 minutes in length. If you want you could email it to me and i could try uploading it.

That would be awesome! PM me your email and I will send it to you tonight when I'm near the computer that has the file on it

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
alright, the vid ended up being too big to even email to 6.2!

I ended up buying a Vimeo Plus account last night (cool site) and that did the trick..... Now I can embed big stuff and even do it in HD!

Shaggy, being the ************' gangster that he is, has set up a cool new "V" button in the message entry box that we can now all use to embed videos from Vimeo. Gracias Shaggy!

I now present to you the long overdue Part 2 of 3 of Afternoon Joyride:

[VIMEO]13900106[/VIMEO]

(I will also update the 1st post to include this vid)

Banned
Reaction score
awesome awesome awesome
Great job Shaggy on the quick add. Awesome video Bo, love it.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome awesome awesome
Great job Shaggy on the quick add. Awesome video Bo, love it.

thanks man.

"All right Boys we good", "Let's crack a Beer".lol
Dude awesome video.

Being the admitted beer connoisseur that you are, I'm not surprised at all that that was your favorite part.

i love the wasted banter in the background

Kinda reminds me of this place!