Un-Allowed Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have F250 tow mirrors on mine but they telescope not flip up...also the underglow lights. Since the tow mirrors do not have puddle lights I have the lights underneath that come on at about 30% when unlocking doors. Both mods are tastefully done and work well.
I WISH I had the tow mirrors on mine - that's what I miss from my F-250. I know that is heresy on here, LOL.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about subjective if people wanna add their own stuff or "style" to their truck let em and just judge silently. Having said that I think there's def some positive potential to this thread when we come to talking about parts that are cheaply made and notoriously will fail causing damage to the truck.

If you're just a **** about it to be a **** the new members won't wanna speak up and ask for advice when they can't find what they are looking for using the search tool.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll go a step further and say if anyone puts a wheel on their Raptor that is larger then 17”, they are blowing it big time. Full Barney!
I thought that first, but I know some big break kits require 18's. I would allow 18's if you also put larger rotors on. I don't think it is necessary, but I would understand.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought that first, but I know some big break kits require 18's. I would allow 18's if you also put larger rotors on. I don't think it is necessary, but I would understand.

Okay okay fine... I guess! Still, 17” or bust! Hah!

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt say all lift kits but rather any lift kits that provide spacers (if you're gonna mod an off road beast, do it right)
Super dark window tint (differentiates true off roaders from street queens)
I think any wheel 19 inches or larger should not be used
Definitely dont lower or slam a raptor...