Two switches of deathray!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iSurvie, that is just a sick setup. I will be ordering the 40" to go along with my D2s. Not even close to your setup but a start.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to engage the 4 Switches of Deathray against enemy forces. Some idiot was driving in the fast lane and refused to move over for anyone. I got behind him and flashed my high beams, then waited...nothing. One more flash, then he shot the finger out his driver side window.

"Raptor to Team Lead, do I have permission to engage the enemy, over"

"Raptor, this is Team Lead, you are free to go weapons hot, fire at will, over"

"Raptor to Team Lead, Deathray at 100%, engaging now, over"

Raptor smiles, feels his way to all four switches, smiles wider, 4 Switches of Deathray are flipped simultaneously, enemy ship erupts in piercing white fireball...

Smoke clears and enemy ship has lost full propulsion and drifts into slow lane. Enemy does not respond to any communication, broadcast on all channels, all languages.

"Team Lead to Raptor, we've lost contact with bogey on our radar, can you confirm kill?, over"

"Raptor to Team Lead, that's an affirmative!, Deathray powered down, over and out"

2344897hinrqzs851.gif

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hate slow drivers in the fast lane. now you know you can make anyone move out of the way. i know what i am doing when my truck comes in...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Getting that many high power LEDs to the eyes at once has got to be physically painful I would imagine.

Solid kill!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
High beams are very annoying to the a-hole driver ahead of you, but that's about it.

The LED Deathray on my Raptor is 42,900 raw lumens, and roughly 1,115,000 candela/candlepower of light. I don't think the high-beams are even part of the equation during the Deathray assault.

I prefer to never have to do this to anyone. It's wrong and maybe even dangerous. But just like carrying a CCW, it's nice to know you have some insurance.

Go forth and buy lights...