GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I am way late to the game on this, but if anyone knows of any dealerships anywhere in the continental US that still have allocations open and are selling at or below MSRP, please let me know. Thanks in advance for the help!

I don't know if they still have any allocations left, but Fred Beans Ford in West Chester PA was willing to do MSRP back when I was looking to place my order. Only reason I didn't go with them was there was a dealer closer to my house.

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. Just ordered mine last Thursday and they still had allocations. But they are 5K above MSRP. It's going to be difficult to find one at MSRP so soon.

Good luck

Thank you. I'll pass on anything over MSRP.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

I don't know if they still have any allocations left, but Fred Beans Ford in West Chester PA was willing to do MSRP back when I was looking to place my order. Only reason I didn't go with them was there was a dealer closer to my house.

Thanks, I will check them out.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, thanks. Just checked, and yes they have more allocations at MSRP. I just found a couple more dealers closer to home that have the same. I will definitely refer you if I go with the dealer you sent.

Thanks! Like I said in the PM, I have nothing to do with the dealership. Hopefully if I help them sell something, they may give me a better deal, but who knows.

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. Just ordered mine last Thursday and they still had allocations. But they are 5K above MSRP. It's going to be difficult to find one at MSRP so soon.

Good luck
Go to Suburban Ford in Sterling Heights if you want to save 5k...

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure this is the exact location for this post but if you want a loaded avalanche super crew there is a dealer outside of Philly area with one on order. He contacted me to see if i wanted it and i told him I'm waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Imaohw

Reaction score
Please PM me with delaler name

Not sure this is the exact location for this post but if you want a loaded avalanche super crew there is a dealer outside of Philly area with one on order. He contacted me to see if i wanted it and i told him I'm waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Please pm me with dealer info

Thanks