GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

zareagan

Reaction score
Got a build date of week of Oct 24th! Ordered 7/20! Got a VIN but not delivery date. In NC!

Last edited:

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocations at or Below MSRP Anywhere in the US?

I know I am way late to the game on this, but if anyone knows of any dealerships anywhere in the continental US that still have allocations open and are selling at or below MSRP, please let me know. Thanks in advance for the help!

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. Just ordered mine last Thursday and they still had allocations. But they are 5K above MSRP. It's going to be difficult to find one at MSRP so soon.

Good luck

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually how far out is delivery from build date?

Depending upon the destination, frequency of deliveries to your dealership, etc... It varies. Based upon my conversations with FP, my guess would be a couple of weeks.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My dealership is fairly large and I'm hoping it helps that it's about 20 minutes from the Dearborn Truck Plant.

Potterine

Reaction score
Order placed early this month. Dahl Ford in Davenport IA
SCREW, gray, tech, no CF
They wanted 10% down but accepted much less
No build date, no clue at all
They claim to have not accepted more orders than allocations, but I am not sure what that means. If a customer is willing to wait for the next cycle of allocations, they wouldn't be asking. And perhaps allocations is the wrong word for an SVT vehicle.
I fear I am pretty far out. Maybe Ford is like Apple, shipping phones weeks ahead of predicted delays.