GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats 2017Raptor!

I just placed my order today! So excited. Firs t time I can ever say I've been excited to pay MSRP.. :)
Magnetic Metallic
Supercab
luxury group
tech pkg
heated wheel
spray bedliner

$61k - love that the supercab is that much cheaper, and fits in my garage! I never take passengers in the back anyway. Now we wait! I know it said black, ingot silver, and magnetic metallic would be 'late availability' ...so I guess we will see what that means... now to twiddle my thumbs for several months..

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats 2017Raptor!

I just placed my order today! So excited. Firs t time I can ever say I've been excited to pay MSRP.. :)
Magnetic Metallic
Supercab
luxury group
tech pkg
heated wheel
spray bedliner

$61k - love that the supercab is that much cheaper, and fits in my garage! I never take passengers in the back anyway. Now we wait! I know it said black, ingot silver, and magnetic metallic would be 'late availability' ...so I guess we will see what that means... now to twiddle my thumbs for several months..

None of the colors will push availability back. Everything about the Raptor is "late availability". Lol. Congrats on the order!

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dewserb! My dealer told me I'm the third raptor ordered, yet I see my priority code is 19. I wonder if I can push the dealer for a lower code, or if it matters?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score

mhanna77

Reaction score
I'm also a priority 19, which seems to make sense as a "retail" order. I got to see the DORAs on 2 Raptor's the dealer had ordered as "stock" and they were priority 20.

Last edited:

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my DORA

I finally received my DORA from my dealer. Was able to get it for MSRP, priority 10. Was originally going for the Avalanche color but after seeing it in person at another dealer I was not that impressed. While it looks pretty good on the GT350 with racing stripes, in my eyes may be a bit blah for my taste on a truck in real life. If it had a bit of the Terrain tinge to it or the White gold was much lighter I would have been sold. Almost went with the ruby red metallic but have not seen enough pics online of that particular color on a actual 2017 Raptor for me to risk it. Opted for the Lighting Blue. It may be in almost every other pic online but I have always liked blue and based on what I have seen of the pre-orders online it seems that most people are ordering Avalanche anyway so hopefully I will be safe. Considered the tail gate applique but could not justify almost $500 bucks for a plastic piece to advertise for Ford. Same with the graphics. Almost two grand for vinyl stickers is ludicrous. I'm looking forward to the Raptor but c'mon Ford! I would rather spend a portion of that and go to RappyGraphics. Anyway, this will be my first Raptor. I'm really looking forward to it. Here is my set up:
Super Crew 4x4 5.5’ Box W1R
N6 Lightning Blue
802A Luxury
68R Raptor Technology Package
63T Tailgate Step
90H Second Row heated Seats
67H Heated Steering wheel
43V Twin Panel Moon roof
MSRP $65750.00

By the way, a couple of quick questions. First, does the gen II high output require high test fuel only like some other turbos out there and second, does the Raptor come with Fog/driving lights or is this something that we would have to add aftermarket.
Thanks for reading,
Tone

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What can one actually do with a DORA?

Anyone have pics of the tailgate step? I didn't order it or notice it on the options list.